Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2018-W20

This week I enabled the strict type mode in all PHP files, fixed some bugs and reviewed pull requests, in addition to helping the GSoC students.

Issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2018-W19

This week I fixed some bugs, reviewed pull requests, replaced some deprecated jQuery functions and added type declarations to multiple classes, in addition to helping the GSoC students.

Issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2018-W18

This week I fixed some bugs and reviewed multiple pull requests, in addition to helping the GSoC students.

Issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2018-W17

This week I added type declarations to some classes, refactored the PhpMyAdmin\Dbi\DbiMysqli class to use the mysqli class and fixed some bugs.

Issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2018-W15

This week the phpMyAdmin began to require PHP 7.1 in the master branch. So I updated the dependencies and removed some PHP 5 code. I also refactored some classes by replacing the static methods with instance methods.

Issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2018-W13

Last week was very productive. I spent most of my time reviewing all the pull requests. I’ve also fixed a few minor bugs and refactored the static methods of some classes.

Issues: