Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2017-W42

Last week I focused on converting templates to Twig format. I also added the JavaScript dependencies to the package.json file and updated some JavaScript libraries.

Issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2017-W41

Last week I kept changing the templates to the Twig format. This is necessary because having two different template formats has a negative impact on performance.

Handled issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2017-W39

Last week I added a linter to the JavaScript files and fixed some code style issues. I changed the namespace of some classes to help with the organization and I moved several tests for the Util class methods to the UtilTest test class, and handled some issues and pull requests.

Handled issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2017-W38

Last week I added namespaces to all test classes, converted some template files to Twig format, added array type declarations to some function arguments, and handled some issues and pull requests.

Handled issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2017-W37

Last week I completed the refactoring of function files. I moved each function into a class as a static method. This allows us to use the autoloader to load up the class instead of using a file include.

Handled issues:

Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2017-W36

Last week I worked on converting function files into class files and I changed the function calls to static method calls. This allowed me to remove the include calls in favor of the autoloader, that loads the classes automatically.

Handled issues: